Creamy dill cucumber yogurt dip is always a big hit at parties, and it’s so easy to make. It’s loaded with cream cheese, crunchy cucumber, and fresh dill, so be prepared to be asked for the recipe!
- 8 ounces plain flavored Greek yogurt**
- 4 ounces cream cheese**, softened
- 1/2 cup mini or English cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
In a small bowl, combine yogurt and cream cheese. Stir in the cucumber, onion, dill, lemon juice, peel, garlic, salt and pepper. If you desire a thinner consistency dip, add more yogurt, ¼ cup at a time, stirring and tasting as you go.
Transfer contents to a bowl and serve with fresh, raw vegetables or pita chips.
** Substitute light or low fat yogurt to cut the calories and fat in this recipe, but be aware that it will increase the carb count.