- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- .5 cup ranch dressing, or blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce , for a spicier dip, use more
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, or cooked leftover chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Place cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salad dressing, and Buffalo sauce into the bottom of a slow cooker; stir to combine.
Add in shredded chicken and stir again to combine.
Cook on low power for 2 hours or until cream cheese has melted completely. Stir to incorporate.
Serve directly from the slow cooker, serving garnishes on the side, or transfer the dip to a large serving bowl and garnish as desired.
Serve with crostini, crackers, and raw veggies for dipping. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container and use within 2 days.
If you don’t have a slow cooker but still want to make this recipe, please read the recipe post for instructions on baking the dip in an oven.