Healthy slow cooker mango chicken is made in the slow cooker or Crock Pot, leaving you time to work, play, or be anywhere except standing in your kitchen over a stove top! It’s low in fat and calories, making it Weight Watcher friendly, too.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup corn niblets (I used frozen)
- 2 sweet bell peppers (I used red and green), seeded and diced
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 16 ounces (2 cups) mango salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (more if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more if desired)
Place chicken into bottom of slow cooker.
Add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours, or until no pink remains.
Use two forks to shred chicken.
Serving suggestion: Serve over cooked rice or stuff into flour or corn tortillas and serve as burritos or tacos.