Homemade Pizza Dough without yeast is entirely possible and we’ll show you how. It is incredibly easy to make and is super versatile. Pizza is for dinner tonight!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, + more for rolling
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt, (I personally like full-fat yogurt but greek works too)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- marinara sauce, pizza toppings
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a pizza pan with nonstick parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt. Stir in yogurt and 1 whisked egg. Gently fold until dough forms.
Pour dough onto a well floured surface and knead dough a few times for it to form into a ball.
Roll out dough into a 12-inch circle. You can roll it out larger if you desire a thinner crust. Brush pizza crust with olive oil. Add marinara sauce and toppings of your choice.
Place dough onto prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is cooked and toppings are done to your liking.