This Honey Balsamic Slow Cooker Beef Stew is full of flavor and couldn’t be easier — just throw everything in and let it cook! Loaded with veggies and thick honey balsamic sauce
- 1 lb Little Potatoes I used red Little Charmers, large ones halved
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Add potatoes, beef, celery, carrots and onion to a 2.5-4 quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine broth, vinegar, honey, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, seasoning salt, pepper and corn starch with a whisk until combined. Add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until potatoes and carrots are tender. If desired, thicken sauces further with a corn starch/water slurry. Serve.