Ingredients for Honey Glazed Salmon:
- 4 (6 oz each, or about 24 oz total) Salmon Filets, boneless and skinless
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil or any high-heat cooking oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium lime, cut into wedges
- Chives, to garnish (optional)
- To make the glaze: In a measuring cup, combine 1/4 cup honey and 2 Tbsp soy sauce. Stir until well combined and set aside.
- Season both sides of your boneless, skinless salmon filets with salt and pepper. Pour 1/4 cup flour into a shallow plate and dredge both sides of salmon in flour, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add 2 Tbsp light olive oil.*
- Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). In the pan, brush the second side generously with remaining glaze. Saute salmon on the first side for 3 minutes, turn and sauté second side another 3 minutes. Glaze should be caramelized and salmon should be just cooked through and opaque inside when flaked.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top to serve and garnish with chopped chives if desired.