- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound uncooked elbow macaroni, (or small pasta shape of your choosing)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups water
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup bacon
- parsley for garnish, (optional)
Add water, macaroni, salt and butter into the Instant Pot.
High pressure for 5 minutes. Use a quick release and keep on warm.
Add milk, cream cheese, blue cheese, shredded cheddar, shredded Gruyere and stir until well mixed.
Add in nutmeg and black pepper, stir thoroughly.
Top with bacon or parsley and serve.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment and rate it!