- 5 cups fresh peaches – peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
For the Crisp Topping
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup Challenge Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Place peaches in baking dish, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour and gently mix until flour is incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice. Stir together the butter and vanilla and drizzle over the oat/flour mixture; mixing until combined.
- Crumble mixture over peaches.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Serve warm. If desired, top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.